I love technology and I am always thankful to receive my mother's daily text message of a bible scripture. When I heard about this "buyble" I had to send a few messages of my own. The Beauty Buyble is a beauty book with a twist. It lists the top beauty categories according to hair, body and face and divides them by cost so you can plan your beauty accordingly. The price categories are low (under $10), medium ($10-20), high ($20 or more) and OUTRAGEOUS (well beyond $20). The writers were able to talk with experts in all fields of beauty and beauty editors. The book is slated to be released annually. The highlight is the book comes with samples of a few of the beauty products listed in the book. Yes, FREE samples and a fun read. The book also contains a beauty version of the ten commandments. They are as follows:
The Beauty Buyble Ten Commandments:
- This THE Beauty Buyble, you shall have no other publications before it.
- Be true to your own beauty; rely not on beauty counter makeovers for your look.
- You shall not take Chanel's name in vain.
- Remember the body and keep it moisturized daily. (My favorite).
- Honor your roots; 1/4 inch and get thee some color.
- Never leave the house without wearing an SPF of 15 or greater.
- Cheat not on your hairstylist or colorist -- they always know.
- You shall not use lipstick as rouge -- you're not fooling anyone.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness -- never go to bed with your makeup on.
- You shall not covet your best friend's Beauty Buyble; buy your own?
Stay smart, stay strong, stay pretty.